Pumpkin puree soup with baked salmon & balsamic sauce
With our soup made of pumpkin puree, baked salmon, and balsamic sauce, you can make the most of the pumpkin season. This soup is a hearty, delightful blend of autumnal tastes that is ideal for those heading into chillier days.
2 Mowi salmon fillets
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and bake the salmon fillets for 10-15 mins.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and add to a saucepan with 1 litre vegetable stock. Cook for 20 mins until soft.
- Puree the pumpkin and add the coconut milk, ginger, chili pepper, and paprika powder. Season to taste.
- Fork the salmon and add to the soup.
- Add a drizzle of balsamic sauce and sprinkle the sesame seeds to finish. Enjoy!