Tasty salmon pizza with tomato, rocket, capers and lemon creme
Did someone say pizza night? Forget about the takeaway, get the whole family involved and rustle up this seriously tasty salmon pizza with tomato, rocket, capers and lemon creme in less than 30 minutes!
Can crushed tomatoes
Creme fraiche or sour cream
- Preheat oven to 230C (450F).
- For the sauce, heat olive oil in a pan and cook garlic, add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and herbs.
Simmer until the sauce thickens, season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out your pizza base, spread the sauce leaving an edge for the crust. Sprinkle over mozzarella and arrange cherry tomatoes on top. Cook the pizza until cheese melts and base is crisp.
- Mix creme fraiche/sour cream, lemon zest and juice together.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, arrange salmon on top, capers, sliced red onion, rocket and basil, and finish by drizzling the lemon cream over the top. Slice and enjoy!